Sunday 10 March 2013

Light on Leaves.

 Nature's Humble Beginnings.
Light Filtered Flora.

When ambling through forests in pursuit of great wildlife sightings, I can't help but become both captivated and fascinated by the growth and life by which I am surrounded. Light filtering through a crowded canopy is a stunning sight by all respects. It caused me to raise the question as to just how important light is to our flora, and essentially to us. Photosynthesis is a process many people are familiar with, but just how familiar? Over the course of this week I'm hoping to demonstrate and record the effects and process of photosynthesis to be published here. From labs to forests I'll be doing all I can to gain a better understanding of the process as a whole. I'll be taking a look at photosynthesis in action and finding exactly what's happening when light hits leaves.
If you have any questions you'd be interested in finding the answer to I'd love to hear them, post them below and I'll most definitely get around to answering them in the published clips.


No comments:

Post a Comment